Asbestos Training and Refresher Courses
Anyone who handles, supervises, designs or contracts projects involving asbestos is required to maintain an EPA-mandated certification and must re-certify each year. Our asbestos training courses are the most convenient way to renew your certification. Our state-approved eLearning modules let you study from the convenience of your home or office, on your schedule and at your pace.
Courses are Certified in Florida (PVD-96) and Tennessee (Project Designer, APPROVED), and approved by MAP reciprocity in AZ, NM, IA, WY, NJ, SD, KY, KS and MS (Worker only in MS). WE ARE APPROVED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE in VIRGINIA by Governor’s Executive Order 51 , and in CA through the end of the COVID-19 Emergency Declaration (call for info) PLEASE NOTE: if you are taking these courses and are from a State other than those listed, Please check with your State to see if they will accept our On-Line Certificates. We are adding states constantly!
COVID -19 TRAINING SPECIAL: BUY THREE (3) CLASSES, GET ONE FREE!
- ALL CLASSES MUST BE PAID IN THE SAME SHOPPING CART OR BY SINGLE DIRECT INVOICE
- GOOD THRU OCTOBER 15, 2020
- CALL FOR INDIVIDUAL CLASS DISCOUNTS
- NEW STUDENTS can visit the Purchase and Enroll page to purchase a one-time login that is good for the duration of the course.
- EXISTING STUDENTS that have already purchased a course can visit the Student Log In page to access their courses.
PLEASE NOTE: Before any new cert can be issued, your most recent, valid cert must be emailed and verified. We suggest sending the most recent cert before you begin the class to avoid any delays. Please SEND YOUR MOST RECENT CERT TO: firstname.lastname@example.org.